1. Who do you send cookies to? U.S. military members currently serving at deployed locations overseas.
2. Can I send you the name and address of someone overseas to send cookies to? Absolutely! You can email us a request to send cookies to a specific troop or troops and we will send along a note in the box that it came from you, unless you prefer to remain anonymous. Once we receive the request, we will let you know if we can immediately fulfill your request or if we are overwhelmed at the time and cannot meet your request immediately. Reasons we cannot meet your request right away would be that we are on a 6-month all expenses paid vacation to the sandbox at that time or have too many requests ahead of yours and it may take a while. We are not a large cookie company and do not have robots working for us even though we feel like robots sometimes. We do ask for a donation from you to help cover costs if you can. If you cannot donate at the time of your request, no problem, we understand and will still honor your requested cookies. Click here to contact us with a military member's name and address.
3. Do you only ship to those who are deployed overseas? Yes. While we do appreciate ALL of our military members, at this time we are making those who are deployed overseas a priority.
4. How much is a typical donation? It costs us approximately $35 to ship a box of cookies overseas. This $35 covers the cost of ingredients, packaging and shipping. A typical box contains about 50 cookies. It is completely up to you how much you would like to donate, we will gladly accept any amount. Our available payment methods are: our website, Venmo (@combatcookies), PayPal, in person on Saturdays between 10-2 at 294 Market St, Dayton, IN or you can send a check or money order to Combat Cookies PO Box 222 Dayton, IN 47941.
5. Do you bake everything yourself? Yes, we personally make every single cookie that we send out. We do have a team of volunteers to help us . We are certified and inspected regularly by our county Department of Health.
6. I am local and want to be notified about upcoming bakery events, such as holiday deals and fun activities happening at the bakery. You can join our Combat Cookies Local Supporters Club email listing and we will notify you of such events. We NEVER share your email address and you can unsubscribe at anytime. Click here to join!